US$104
GardenInn.com
US$91
US$75
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$87/night.

US$92
US$99
US$97
Priceline
US$101
US$97
US$77
Priceline
All reviewsrefrigerator and microwavecontinental breakfastroom was cleanripsdeskmoteltileinterstate
Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

We were tired and I booked this room just moments before arriving. Being tired, I accidentally booked the wrong date. The person at desk helped me cancel the reservation and worked diligently to meet the price for a non-manager employee. The room was clean and very spacious. It is an older hotel and had a few rips in the hallway carpet. You could see under the door if you got down on the floor outside. The beds are firm with soft pillows. The continental breakfast consisted of doughnuts, coffee, toast, and juice. The air conditioner worked well. Ardmore has boomed with hotels over the past decade. This older hotel has remodeled the insides of the rooms. It is not a luxury hotel. However, The cost was more than half the majority of hotels. If you are looking for a quiets nice rest in a clean room on a budget this is a very good choice. I paid $52 with tax. Trip advisor listed it at $50 without tax. I would choose this hotel again even if I was not in a rush.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ladybug T
Danny P, Guest Relations Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2017

Dear Ladybug T,

Thank you for your kind comments and review regarding our high standards of cleanliness and hospitality. We seek to give each guest a very comfortable and accommodating experience and we are thrilled to hear of our success in this ambition. On behalf of our entire staff, we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again
when your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed 13 March 2017

If you read some of the reviews about this property, you might be tempted to stay elsewhere. As a business traveler I stay in a lot of "budget" motels. This one is better than average and that's why I give it 4 stars - because it does "budget - better".
Yes, they do permit smoking in the building and the smoke does permeate the corridors. But my room (115) had no cigarette odor and actually had no odor at all.

The bathroom was clean and the fixtures in reasonably good condition. The bed was very comfortable and there was a desk to work on. While the flat screen TV was rather blurry, it was unusual in that it was mounted on a pedestal which enabled me to watch the news while checking emails and other multi-tasking chores, from the desk in the room or the couch. And business travelers will appreciate the adequate internet service that's included.

Like to workout while on the road? The property has a fitness room with electronic treadmill and weight machine.

The room had a refrigerator and microwave. You'll need them because the "continental breakfast" is hardly a breakfast at all. If you're like me and don't drink hydrogenated chemical "creamers" bring your own milk.

Check-in was pleasant and professional. The lobby is actually very nice with a big stone gas fireplace to cheer up weary travelers.

Overall, this place really is a bargain. Remember, it's a budget motel. If you're real picky go stay at a motel and pay $100+ per night. This motel cost me less for two nights. Try it.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Danny P, Guest Relations Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2017

Dear Robert H,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to recognize our staff for their exemplary work in providing clean and comfortable experience for our valued guests. Our staff is highly trained to give you an exceptional experience, and to provide our customers the best we can offer in a reasonable price. I am glad that we were able to meet your expectations of service and accommodations and we're all looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 19 July 2016

Econo Lodge is a budget motel so bear that in mind. However, the staff are excellent, the hotel is in a good position, it has a pool, the rooms are good, breakfast is simple. The Manager rescued my wife's phone and iPad which she had left and posted them on to us, which is five star service ... also it's next to the Two Frogs restaurant, which is excellent.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Danny P, Guest Relations Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2016

Thank you so much for your feedback and kind words regarding the five star service and
accommodations that you received during your most recent stay with us. I am happy to learn that you enjoyed the value and the convenient location of our hotel!We are excited to share this wonderful review with our hardworking staff, and we thank you for
giving us this opportunity to congratulate them on a job well done. On behalf of our entire staff, we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed 12 July 2016

So what did you expect for a one-star, $45/night hotel. Reasonable parking? Check. Industrial heavy paint in a hard color that can be wiped with a rag? Check. Stern green metal doors? Check. Flat carpet? Check. Very overweight guy walking by you in his undershirt? Check. Old tile floor and dirty laundry room? Check. Loud Air Conditioner? Check. They get a few points knocked off for the schoolmarmish letter they had framed on the counter saying something to the effect of "Effective June 1, Breakfast will be Bread, Donuts, Coffee and Orange Juice" but they do have a coffee roaster there which makes the whole thing almost worth it. The TV was good. I got what I paid for and have nothing to complain about.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank RogerTheChipGuy

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and share your experience! We seek to give each guest a very comfortable and accommodating experience. I hope that you enjoyed our accommodations and hospitality and that you'll return to experience
the full benefit of our amenities for a true five star experience.

Reviewed 1 June 2016 via mobile

First of all I paid $300 to stay at a nasty stinky lodge that had a cigarette moldy smell throughout the whole building! The original price was $220 for adults but after an employee saw that we had CHILDREN with us she decided to charge us $40 for each room. We ended up paying an extra $80 to just spend the night there. The towels had stains on them the carpet was disgusting. & the soap smelled so disgusting. Do yourself a favor and do not stay here.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Clara S

Thank you for sharing your experience, and I apologize if you did not feel that our housekeeping met your own standards of cleanliness, though our own standards are very high and include checking up to ensure that rooms are as clean as can be. We want you to experience the best value for your money, to feel comfortable, and to have your expectations exceeded; I hope that this will be the case during your next stay with us.