US$99
US$91
US$92
US$96
US$93
All reviewsrefrigerator and microwavecontinental breakfastroom was cleanripsdeskmoteltileinterstate
Reviewed 16 September 2014

The good: the price and the location.
The bad: the room appeared clean but had a bad odor as if the maid had used the bathroom just before we walked in. It didn't go away for awhile my wife tried to take a shower and there was no hot water. The front desk lady moved us to the room next door and no odor and we had hot water. The hotel is being slowly remodeled so hopefully they are taking care of these problems.
The ugly: if you like to sit in a hot tub (like we do)don't go here! Or swim for that matter! The pool was ok but you had to look at the cesspool that was a hot tub! It was a nasty mess and they have it locked down.

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank trippinout48
Danny P, Guest Relations Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We are glad we were able to move you into a more comfortable room and that you enjoyed the price and location. We hope you will come and stay with us again very soon.

Reviewed 11 October 2013

Staying here for one night with my husband, picked it because of the last 2 reviews. The outside and lobby look nice, front desk was friendly. As soon as we walked down the hall the carpet is covered in stains, paint was peeling off of the walls and they were dirty also. I read they were remodeling in here so we figured that's why it looked like that. Got to our room and we're not sure if ours is remodeled or not. It smells very musty and old. The floor in the entry looks new and we think the carpet it as well but oh my, the loungem chair is just gross and there's no way I would sit in it. There appears to be fresh paint on the walls. The furniture is very banged up but bedding appears clean. Hubby is a fireman and the first thing he noticed was the smoke alarm was missing from the base. We both think that the remodel work appears to be done poorly. The bathroom is nice and clean hut the drop ceiling is stained and paint is chipping off. We probably won't stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2013
2  Thank FireWife76

We are so glad that you chose our hotel back in 2013. Since then we have completed some major updates that we are sure you would enjoy. We hope you will choose us again so we can provide you with a memorable and enjoyable stay.

Reviewed 5 September 2013

My wife and I stayed with them for a week while I was on a business trip. The room was very nice and very clean (during our travels we have encountered a lot of unkept places), we were told they had been newly renovated. The cleaning staff made sure to bring clean linen and towels daily and asked daily if we would like them to vacuum and such. The front desk was impeccable everyone we encountered there was very friendly and seemed to have friendly smiles chiseled on their faces! One of the ladies at the front desk Arlena (very short and a little portly, middle aged lady) stands out in particular for her outgoing personality and for her willingness to help with any need!

GREAT PLACE AND WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Royalt70

Thank you so much for choosing our hotel back in 2013. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay and found your room to be clean and enjoyable. We hope to see you back very soon!

Reviewed 4 September 2013

I stayed the weekend at the Rodeway Inn and all I can say is OMG!!! My stay was so enjoyable and the rooms are newly updated and so accommodating. The front desk personnel Arlena helped us the entire time we were there. She is so professional and friendly!! I will stay there every time I visit Oklahoma!

• Stayed: August 2013

It is such an honor to receive such a glowing review! We are so glad you enjoyed such a memorable stay with us. We hope you will come visit us again. Thank you for your business.

Reviewed 6 October 2012 via mobile

I made reservations with the hotel on Wednesday 10/3 for 2 rooms this weekend. When our event was over it was 12:30 am we went to the hotel to check in and they had no reservation for us. They had no more rooms because there we 2 large events in town this weekend. We then drove around for and hour to find rooms because everyone was full. Never again will I try to stay there and we are in the area frequently. Very disappointed.

Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank Lori S

I am so sorry to hear about the unfortunate experience you encountered back in 2012. We hope that you will choose us again so that we will have the opportunity to provide you with an enjoyable and memorable experience.