“One typically cannot go wrong with Chick-fil-A.”
Review of Chick-Fil-A

Chick-Fil-A
Ranked #13 of 103 Restaurants in Ardmore
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Recently, while driving through Ardmore, my family and I decided to stop for lunch. Now, Chick-fil-A was quite busy, but nonetheless we decided to stop. The restaurant was clean, and the employees were very efficient in taking the orders and bringing out the meals. My meal was good; I mean it is Chick-fil-A, so you can’t really expect anything better or worse. I really have no complaints about this establishment.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

Headed North to Kansas from Texas, the Chick Fil A was a convenient stop just off of I-35. As always a superior chicken sandwich in a clean nice restaurant. Served quickly by friendly and chipper staff. Always a great choice and Ardmore's Chick Fil A is too!

Reviewed 1 November 2017

The staff knew my name after the very first visit. They told us when the discounts were available and I think they enjoyed our visit more than we did.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

This is one of the ONLY fast food restaurants in Ardmore where they are always friendly, food is always fresh, and they appreciate your business. Kudos to them!

Reviewed 6 September 2017

We stopped on the way back to Texas. It is about a 1/4 mile from the interstate. The food was hot, the place was relatively clean, and the line wasn't long inside.