All reviews the main house the cottages walking trails b bs hot tub cookies thought of everything butterfly suite both mornings quail pelicans perch back porch cookie jar private patio beautiful countryside plan ahead complete relaxation
Reviewed 19 April 2018

There is little I can add to the already published glowing reviews of the Shiloh Morning Inn. My wife and I have travelled extensively around the country and have stayed at many B&Bs. None have come as close to perfect as this gem in Ardmore, Oklahoma.
It is unequaled as a couples' retreat. We stayed in the main house on our visit last month. Wonderful breakfasts are prepared and served in the sunny dining room, and dinners can be ordered and served in one's room on certain nights.The rooms themselves are beautiful and perfectly appointed, ours had a gas fireplace and a sumptuous bathroom with a large and comfortable jacuzzi. A private outside porch overlooks the countryside, which can be enjoyed by guests via well kept paths that traverse what seems like miles of woodlands and meadows, plus a secluded pond complete with Adirondack chairs. Along the paths will be found the occasional picnic table, bench, and even a hidden hammock! I would recommend the Shiloh Morning Inn to anyone seeking to escape, even for a short time, the realities of everyday life.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 April 2018

My husband and I stayed in the Tranquility room for our one year anniversary and it far exceeded our expectations! The room was so clean, cozy fireplace, spacious jacuzzi tub and a relaxing balcony. The breakfast was one of the best meals we both had ever had and during the whole stay there was complimentary drinks, coffee and cookies. Our stay was romantic and very relaxing! We will definitely be going back.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank sarajjordan
Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

Our third stay at SMI and it was picture perfect. We stayed two nights in the Butterfly Room. Fabulous. As we said all weekend, #BestBirthdayEver ! Tell all your friends. This is truly the only 5 Star getaway in the region. Seriously. High standards kept by energetic innkeepers. Breakfast is fine dining. 2 words: cranberry scones!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

Another wonderful stay at Shiloh, this time in the Villa. I have to say we have stayed in just about every room in the main house and now almost all the cottages but Bluebird and this is my favorite. The villa offers exactly what it sounds like a spacious retreat with privacy and romance. It is close enough to the main house for easy cookie runs...the cookies are fabulous, ice and snacks but far enough away to still be private. When we travel we like to have it to be just be us no distractions and solitude. Aside from the spacious master with the well appointed bed, the huge jacuzzi and hot tub the balcony offers wonderful views of the stars in the evening. I also recommend getting dinner, it is consistently amazing and we always appreciate it on our first night because after driving in you really don't want to go anywhere. Breakfast is also wonderful, my personal favorites are the apple spice muffins and the banana nut bread.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

My husband and I️ stayed at this amazing bed and breakfast for our anniversary and cannot stop talking about the trip!
We stayed in the secluded Roadrunner cottage and it was beyond perfect. Extremely clean and everything provided for the most hospitable stay, from the luxurious robes, premium linens and divine bed. There was even a golf cart included to drive us from our cottage to the main house!
The owners have a library available that has board games and hundreds of DVDs to take to watch at your leisure.
There is also the cookie jar with delicious cookies and a pantry for minor needs / desires that may occur during your visit.

The room was very well appointed and a very nice hot tub on the back porch was my husband’s favorite spot.

While we were staying at resort, we found a great local restaurant called Cafe Alley for the one night we didn’t have our dinner catered to our cottage by David and his wife. The dinners were very good and well executed. They thought of everything from wine and fresh flowers and placemats nightly. As good as the dinners were, the breakfasts at the main house were the show stoppers! I️ am going to try and replicate some of the breakfast items, particularly the Shiloh creamed hard boiled eggs.
(Hint hint David... if you can pass on the recipe )

We were even able to purchase wine glasses, coffee mug, and Christmas ornament with the logo on it for us to continue to reminisce.

Loved everything about our stay at Shiloh!

Many thanks to the Pfau’s for making this an anniversary trip to remember!!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple