“A Better than Average Chili's”

Chili's Bar & Grill
Ranked #43 of 98 Restaurants in Ardmore
Reviewed 11 December 2017

My son and I opted for Chili's as we were passing through Ardmore via I-35 South. Our family hasn't been impressed lately with our Chili's experiences, but my son wanted wings so we gave the Ardmore Chili's a shot. Happy to say we weren't disappointed. We were seated right away; the service was better quite good, and the wings were quite good. No complaints at all. This is an old school Chili's. Thumbs up.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

We eat here often. The service is always good, can be slow at busy times, but that is to be expected and we don't fault that. The food always comes out the same, and have yet to have an order wrong (which is amazing if you know my luck!) It's consistently hot, fresh, and made the same every time. I don't have to worry about getting cheated on half a salad here, it's good stuff!

Reviewed 4 August 2017

I haven't been to Chili's in a LONG time. At this location, what I ordered (mango-chile chicken) was VERY tasty, and plenty to eat. We had a very nice waiter who was prompt with most everything.

Reviewed 9 July 2017

Excellent server start to finish seems to be the mark of service we get at whatever Chilis we go to. Today was exceptional, timely and always anticipating what we may need. That makes the meal so much more enjoyable.

Tried a Chilis Hamburger for the first time, grass fed with bacon and fried egg, lettuce, tomato, pickle,special dressing on the side, sliced red onion and cheese. Perfectly cooked smashed beef pattie. I usually don't get burgers at restaurants other than at certain burger joints, but I wanted to try theirs and wasn/t disappointed. Highly recommend it if you are in the mood for a big burger. Comes with a cup of fries and garlic pickle slices and sliced garlic which tasted good. The sauce tasted good but I used it to dip my fries as i wanted to savor the burger without adding sauce that might hide the beef flavor. would give this 4 plus stars on a 5 point scale. I am not a salt user so it tasted slightly salty to me.

Chicken crispers with ranch dressing was perfectly cooked. My wife loves to mix mashed potatoes and corn so her dinner was a perfect meal.

The chips and salsa is a favorite. I think their salsa is the best restaurant salsa. It has a nice tang and sweetness to it and not watery as some places can get that doesnt really stick to the chip. The tomatoes are blended well and not a chunky salsa with a nice thickness. I could eat a bowl full with chips.

Reviewed 21 June 2016

Been here twice in a year, have not seen a gate keeper or hostess. Lots of staff and poor service each time. Do not understand this and has to be very poor management. This is the only one star ever given. Both dinners were strange and unacceptable. Have to say areas are clean and neat.