“Inexpensive BBQ”

Add it.
Billy Sims BBQ
Ranked #26 of 108 Restaurants in Ardmore
Reviewed 8 November 2017

I eat here a lot. The smoked chicken is my favorite. My family usually eats the sliced brisket and really likes it. I have also had the ribs and they are tasty.

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Ribs were the highlight and were tender. Brisket was moist not much seasoning. I didn't like the texture of the hot links. Sides were average. None of the meat is cooked on site, it's warmed and wrapped in cling wrap so it has a mild boiled quality. I would come back but I would also look for other places to get my barbecue in Ardmore that smoke on site.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 19 June 2017

Love this place! Amazing ribs and pulled pork. Restaurant was very clean with a great friendly staff. Baked potato salad, mac & cheese, and the corn on the cob are all great sides. Really like the BBQ sauce choices as well. Well worth the drive up from the Dallas-area on a nice weekend afternoon.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 15 April 2017

thick and juicy ribs. large portions. brisket sandwich great. this is one of the best for a chain. live in florida and it beats sonny! reasonably priced for the amount of food you get!

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 17 October 2016

Triple 20 is excellent, my husband had the polish sausage said it was good too. I would recommend trying them out.

Date of visit: October 2016