All reviews lexington inn pastry front desk clean rooms excellent breakfast great place to stay great customer service home away from home hot breakfast biscuits and gravy the entire staff great room king suite the staff was great ardmore area shower head stay there again
Reviewed 28 September 2018

BAD: The 1st floor room smelled VERY moldy and found 2 crickets in the bathroom.
GOOD: Comfy bed, good breakfast, friendly, efficient staff - looks like they are trying hard to update & make improvements.

Room tip: Maybe try the 2nd floor?
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
KarenM9507, General Manager at Boarders Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2018

Thank you for choosing the Lexington Inn Ardmore. I am so sorry for the odor, we are working hard to get the cricket situation under control. This has been a really bad year for them. Had Orkin out for this many times. I am glad that you found the bed comfy and the breakfast good. I am very proud of my staff, and glad you found them helpful and courteous.
I hope that if you are in the area again, that you will come back and see us.

Karen McDonald

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this Inn while passing through town. We could have looked for another place. There were plenty of options. We decided to stay here, anyway, in their suite. There were dead bugs in the halls, stairwell, and outside. Our son found 2 more in the room. That night, my husband felt something quickly crawl across him in the middle of the night and both boys woke with a bite each. It's an ok place, but they'd do well to get rid of the bugs.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Karen M, General Manager at Boarders Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2018

I apologize for the bugs, those were crickets, and they are absolutely horrible this year. I am so sorry for this. We have tried to get rid of them by having the Orkin company come many times and spray, but they keep coming back. I am glad that you found the rest of your stay to your liking. I hope that if you are in the area that you will stop and try us again.
Thank you for choosing the Lexington Inn Ardmore.

Reviewed 22 August 2018

I stopped here on a long trip for a night. Positive reviews and good price from an online check 100 miles away convinced me to pick this place. I was happy with the choice. For the same price, I'd stay there again if I was passing that way.

Room tip: The location is between 2 exits, not at an exit ramp. Only half-mile from the exit ramps, most would not find this place.
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Karen M, General Manager at Boarders Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2018

Thank you for your review. We appreciate that you choose the Lexington Inn Ardmore. I am so happy that you were happy with your choice and hope that if you are in the area again, that you will stop to see us again.

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

No frills hotel here. I’m s a nice clean place to stay a couple nights but that’s about it. WiFi was really hit or miss. The shower head was small. Overall this hotel met my expectations and if I’m ever in the Ardmore area again I would stay here.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Karen M, General Manager at Boarders Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

Thank you for your comments. I am sorry about the WiFi, but just so you will no, we have found the problem, and it is going to be fixed soon. We are so sorry for the inconvenience. It will be better when you come back. Also the shower head, I am sorry, if you are in a room the next time and see it is small, just ask the front desk, and we will find you another one. I am glad that otherwise we met your expectations and are so glad you will come and see us again.

Thank you again for choosing the Lexington Inn Ardmore!

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Very clean, extremely nice staff,great location to restaurants and area attractions. Decent hot breakfast. I stayed in the deluxe double queen room, very nice and spacious. Comfortabe beds,nice work out area and outdoor pool.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Karen M, General Manager at Boarders Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and were happy with your accommodations. Thank you so much for choosing the Lexington Inn Ardmore. We hope that if you are in the area that you will come back and see us soon.

Thank you again!