“Girls night out!!”

Ten Star Pizza Kitchen
Ranked #5 of 101 Restaurants in Ardmore
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

They are great. You can dine in or have it delivered to you next door at Bar 115. We loved it. Everything we ordered was fresh and hot. Family and friends are all welcome here.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

We were on our way to Waco for the weekend and stopped in because of the ratings and we were not disappointed. Our waitress was fun and British and we enjoyed her while she waited on us. The pizza was the best I’ve had in a long time. We had the bread trio and the cheese bread, so good. We’ll be back again.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 13 June 2018

Food is always great! I usually get Hawaiian pizza. They also have really good soup and salad. Try the dessert, its delicious!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 12 June 2018

I was hoping to find a quaint local place worth going back a lot -- this is not that place. Good flavor but quantity wasnt there. Service was fine. This place is trying to give you the impression that you found an upscale place. The price is upscale and quantities small, but once you look around you realize very little has been put into the facility. I was left thinking I just paid retail price for sub-par product. Parking wasnt convenient for my truck, if you have a larger rig - youll want to find somewhere else

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

On a road trip we decided to stop:
Great ambiance ( clean, new , simple but with character)
Great pizza ( good cheese, good crust good tomato sauce and toppings)
Great desserts ( the coconut cream pie was amazing)
Will stop again!