“I didn’t know what I had been missing!”
Review of Prairie Kitchen

Prairie Kitchen
Ranked #3 of 101 Restaurants in Ardmore
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Ate breakfast here this morning and it was delicious. Fast service, great staff. The place was busy but we got in quickly. We had tried IHOP first and there was a long wait so we went to Prairie Kitchen and I am so glad. This will be my breakfast place.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

We were going to IHOP for breakfast and I am sure glad I found a review for this place! We didn’t have to wait! Plus, the manager was so concerned about my allergies she even came out to verify my order when I had told the waitress, I was allergic to eggs! Now that’s service!

The food was great! My friend said really recommends the blueberry pancakes with blueberry syrup!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 9 October 2018

A varied American menu. Mom and Pop dishes, like you might get in someone's home. Super friendly staff, we had Cora and she was outstanding. The rest room was very dirty. Coffee was good. I had the Prairie Chicken and it was excellent. Not one but two breasts, had to take one home. Green beans were canned, so not special.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

Great service and food. Liver and onions were awesome. All the girls loved their food. We had some have breakfast and some lunch.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 29 August 2018

If you closed your eyes while you were eating, you'd think you were home. The service was great, the food was cooked to perfection.

Date of visit: May 2018