“Absolutely Terrible Lunch ”
Review of Sakura

Sakura
Ranked #55 of 103 Restaurants in Ardmore
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Service was slow, soup was served warm, lettuce had brown on it, they were out of Pad Thai and the vegetables in the Habachi were not cooked all the way. These are among the many issues I had when eating here and I will not be returning. I received 1 star food and service all for the price of a 4 star experience.

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Ok - so I'm a Redneck and this just isn't my kind of lunch, but hey- I tried. Never again. It might be excellent if you're into Oriental food

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

Went here after a friends suggestion and we have mix reviews. Nice location and easy to find with adequate parking.

We were seated promptly and choose to seat in booth. Our waiter came and took our drink orders but did take some time to come back to get our lunch order. Wife had the hibachi chicken and I had the steak hibachi. Chicken was tender but needed salt, seems the chicken was cooked then just glazed with sauce. Same with the steak, needed a lot of salt, had no flavor to it and the sauce didn't help. Fried rice was tender and flavored well along with the vegges. Just our opinion.

Reviewed 16 July 2017

Dined mid-afternoon on a Sunday to celebrate a Birthday. Enjoyed the Hibachi dining experience prepared at the table. While the chef was fun and talented, I'll have to say this was some of the best prepared and seasoned Hibachi I've experienced. Certainly didn't leave hungry as the portions are generous. I had the steak prepared medium and you could have seriously cut it with a spoon. . .very tender and nice cuts. I was honestly surprised to find this in Ardmore as I've been to others in the "big city" that were not nearly as good.

Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

Wife got the Hibachi steak and scallops, was taste and prepared right. Portions were good as well. I got the sushi and everything tasted good. Presentation was lacking and service was ok. Seemed a little over priced, just a tad bit

Been to Sakura? Share your experiences!