“Easy to find with typical steakhouse food”

Santa Fe Cattle Company
Ranked #22 of 98 Restaurants in Ardmore
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

Good location close to I 35 for those traveling through Oklahoma and needing a place to stop for some good food. Atmosphere is casual, food is good. Will definitely be back to try the fajitas on our next journey down I 35.

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

We met here last night with a party of 10. They struggled with the large group but the food was great when it finally arrived. The service was good but they were not prepared for a group our size.

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

We ate dinner here while waiting overnight for a tire repair. We are very lucky to have this restaurant in walking distance from our hotel. The atmosphere was fun and laid back. Perfect for a date or dinner with family. Friendly service and great food. I had a ribeye steak sandwich and it was great. Don't miss trying their yeast rolls with warm cinnamon butter!

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Wow we I consider myself somewhat of a steak specialist as I've mentioned before well this rates right up there with the best the taste of these steaks is hard to beat always a good cut, way to much for one person to eat with the delicious bread and baked potato loaded. My hubby had the grilled shrimp they were big and there was plenty of them. Appetizers are great really we haven't had anything that wasn't good and we go about once a month for the last year. Service and atmosphere also impressive!!

Reviewed 16 May 2017

Our favorite place to dine at Ardmore was the Sante Fe Cattle Company. Our steak was cooked just the way we like it, the salad and baked potato was good, but the bread was out of this world!