“The Food!!!”

Ranked #1 of 99 Restaurants in Ardmore
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 24 January 2018

Between the 3 adults & 2 kids, we sampled appetizers, Chicken Fry, salmon, salad and kids fare. Oh, AND a couple of desserts! I'm really impressed with the food, the atmosphere and the service. This is a top pick in Ardmore for a reason! Must Go!

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Food was good, service adequate....in old depot building so fairly loud with dinner crowd....bit pricy, but overall, a good eating experience

Reviewed 13 January 2018

I had dinner in the bar area. I had wings. It was the whole wing. Loaded tater soup salmon and spinach. Everything was perfect. Wings were fresh and not what I was used to. Salmon was cooked extremely rare, which was what I wanted. Bar area was a little noisy, but can be expected in a bar area.

Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

My husband and I cane to this restaurant based on Trip Advisor reviews. We found it a diamond in the rough.
It was very nice on the inside despite parking lot and surrounding area being very run down.
Good menu selection.
My husband had the smoked chicken and I ordered a penne pasta. My order was received incorrect. So had to be remade. The manager brought my husband out a fresh meal for my husband when mine was delivered. He had snacked on his meal while waiting for my meal, so it was really nice they brought him a fresh meal.

Very pleased with our experience and if in Ardmore area again, will come back!

Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

It will cost you 30 plus dollars for a steak but it will be the best you have had. Pay the buck fifty for the Worcestershire butter. The Ribeye I had was a perfect Medium Rare and the loaded baked potato was one where you will eat the peel because of the overall flavor.

We dropped a hundred spot on two steaks, the fixens, and a couple of drinks.

The fresh salad with alfalfa sprouts is enough to wow you even before the main course shows up.

The atmosphere is posh-elegant with a touch of industrial brick and metal from the old business district in Ardmore.

Better make plans to wait as it is always crowded.

Simply amazing and worth the wait every time.

Been to Cafe Alley? Share your experiences!