“Anniversary dinber”

Ranked #1 of 99 Restaurants in Ardmore
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

My husband and I cane to this restaurant based on Trip Advisor reviews. We found it a diamond in the rough.
It was very nice on the inside despite parking lot and surrounding area being very run down.
Good menu selection.
My husband had the smoked chicken and I ordered a penne pasta. My order was received incorrect. So had to be remade. The manager brought my husband out a fresh meal for my husband when mine was delivered. He had snacked on his meal while waiting for my meal, so it was really nice they brought him a fresh meal.

Very pleased with our experience and if in Ardmore area again, will come back!

Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

It will cost you 30 plus dollars for a steak but it will be the best you have had. Pay the buck fifty for the Worcestershire butter. The Ribeye I had was a perfect Medium Rare and the loaded baked potato was one where you will eat the peel because of the overall flavor.

We dropped a hundred spot on two steaks, the fixens, and a couple of drinks.

The fresh salad with alfalfa sprouts is enough to wow you even before the main course shows up.

The atmosphere is posh-elegant with a touch of industrial brick and metal from the old business district in Ardmore.

Better make plans to wait as it is always crowded.

Simply amazing and worth the wait every time.

Reviewed 21 December 2017

The atmosphere is laid-back with fairly elegant decor compared to some other local options. My favorite dish is the quiche which you can rarely find around town.

Reviewed 11 December 2017

This was a gem to find, about 30 minute wait on a Saturday night but well worth it. We enjoyed the chicken fried steak and sweet potato fries dipped in marshmallow sauce. Service was excellent.

1  Thank Lisa P
Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

We came here for a Christmas party and with a large group of people the service and food were top notch. I would say the portions are large so if you can I would split something. We enjoyed the fish and chicken fried steak and both were great. Our waiter was attentive and detailed, everyone got what they needed in a timely, pleasant manner.

1  Thank J M

Been to Cafe Alley? Share your experiences!