All reviews stayed here drive miles room was clean next morning booked this hotel morning staff indoor pool place to stay within walking distance hot water fridge and microwave the breakfast area easy access hot breakfast aimee interstate lodging
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

I really cant say enough great things about this hotel! I had been having one of those "anything that could go wrong,,,did" weeks. Booked this hotel at the last minute late at night. Everyone from the evening shift front desk personnel to the extremely thoughtful security officer to the morning staff were INCREDIBLE! I drive a convertible and in addition to leaving my luggage behind, my cell phone dying, and other waves of bad luck....the convertible roof on my car and window broke....during a thunderstorm!!!! I was very appreciative of a cheerful face at the front desk and all of her help to get me set up in a very nice room. I travel a lot....often at 4 and 5 star hotels. I've enjoyed some nice hotels, but none have been any cleaner than this place! My room was impeccable! I shared some of my story with Crysti at the front desk as she checked me in. My car was open to the elements. Security kept a watchful eye on my car for me and even tried to help me find a local repair shop! (Sorry I didnt get his name) The next morning I was dropping off a comment card at the front desk....I was so surprised when Aimee at the front desk asked if that was my car with the window and roof issues. She was also amazing! She actually went out of her way (voluntarily) to find something to dry my car out with!
Even before I met Aimee on my way out...I had been made to feel like I was staying at a friends home instead of a hotel. Seriously, even to the point to where I was picking up my room before I left... like you do at a friends house! An incredible staff at this impeccably clean Comfort Inn. I will definitely stay here everytime I'm in town!!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
mackpatel, Owner at Comfort Inn & Suites Ardmore, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2018

Dear,Sir. Thank you very much to stay comfort inn & suites Ardmore ,ok. Behalf of the entire team i would like thanks to you to stay with us. we hope seeing you again in near future.Thank you very much to best complement for our staff.
Thanks.
Christine Carter,GM.

Reviewed 8 July 2018

We have stayed here before & all was Great. This time we arrived about 6pm. Went into the room, it was stuffy so turned a/c on. Went out to dinner and back to hotel about 9pm. The room was cold, turned a/c up alittle. Cleaned up and went to bed. Had to grab covers the a/c was getting cold. Paper in the room felt "soggy" in the morning as we got up and going. Room was clean and staff very friendly. The A/C was cooling but not taking the humidity out. Reported to morning desk people but who knows. IF we stay here again, will check AC - humidity, before we stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
mackpatel, Owner at Comfort Inn & Suites Ardmore, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2018

Dear,Sir.Comfort inn & suites ardmore, ok. Behalf of the entire team i would like to apologies to you ,to inconvenient to stay with us.i hope you consider our apologies. And we seeing you again in near future.
Thanks.
Christine Carter,GM.

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

This Inn was a pleasant surprise. Great location and lots of restaurants nearby. Room was very clean and spacious. Looking forward to their full breakfast in the am. Very reasonably priced!! Professional staff! Great fitness center and pool!!

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

We usually try to stay at a Comfort Inn when we travel one thing you don’t want is a bad bed after riding all day. You can always count on a perfect bed, a clean room, a good breakfast and friendly service. We had a good stay here at the one in Ardmore. ❤️ Comfort Inn & Suites ❤️

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear,Sir. Thank you very much to stay comfort inn & suites Ardmore, ok. Behalf of the entire team i would like thanks to you to stay with us. we seeing you again in near future.
Thanks,
Christine Carter,GM

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

We chose this hotel because of our Choice Rewards points. It looked like the best of the three in Ardmore, and probably was. The room was neat and clean. We didn't interact with the staff except to check in, so I can't really rate the service. What I did not really like was the musty smells in the halls and room coming from the carpet. They need to steam clean the carpets and turn the air conditioning down colder so you don't smell it so much.