All reviews new carpet room was clean staff was friendly and accommodating cookies nice pool water pressure one night stay nice place to stay dennys coupon slam lounge mattress dryer interstate
Reviewed 2 November 2018

the hotel smells and need a lot of renovation, the bath room tiles are dirty , dirty blankets and bed sheet and towels ,
they dont put new towels infact roll the used one and put back in the bathroom rack.
top floor corridors are falling the stairs are rusty and falling apart, called for room service they never show up .....its health hazard motel....

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Relax21890881384
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

The hotel stairs are a hazard waiting to happen the a.c. in both rooms we were in were messed up we had to use the towels from our room for the pool but the beds are comfortable and the rooms have tons of space

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

Bed was clean and comfortable other than that it went down hill quick! The countertop in the bathroom was almost as dirty as the floor in front of it! The worst was finding a dirty wash rag in the tub behind the shower curtain! That should tell you how clean the tub was!
This place needs a new cleaning crew!
I am through with all the Choice Hotel places if this is what I can expect to Find!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

The hotel is pretty run down, not well maintained. Plus it smells pretty bad. The staff on front counter aren’t the friendliest. The Denny’s attached to the hotel is complete trash, the staff are rude and one seemed to be sick.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 July 2018

I was en route to Austin and needed a place to stay.Trip Advisor helped me find a great rate at this Quality Hotel. After I booked the room, I was a bit worried about the negative reviews this hotel received.Then I stayed there. No, it's not a posh hotel. It is a little ragged. But the room was clean.The bathroom clean and functional. It has a fridge and microwave and a comfortable bed.What more could you ask of a $50 hotel? I was quite happy for the value I got.

Room tip: Parking spaces back right up to the rooms.I was happy to have a room on the 1st floor,which made for easy unloading.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business