All reviews visited this hotel family funeral staff was very friendly anyone traveling clean hotel enjoyed our stay bed was comfortable free breakfast front desk staff ronnie oklahoma lobby pillows cereal ecu cleanliness convenience
Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

This is a very nice motel, the staff were really helpful and the our rooms were very nice and clean. Denise in housekeeping was really nice to us and made sure we were comfortable in our room. Plan to stay again in near future.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

Very nice place to stay at a reasonable price. Check in process was very easy and the rooms were very clean. Hot breakfast(delicious) was served everyday. Big thumbs up to that. Was in town for a family reunion. Overall very satisfied with the stay.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

The room was ok. It wasn’t the cleanest. The pillows were very hard. I didn’t sleep well. The staff were friendly. I guess I just expected a little more bang for my buck! I don’t think I would want to stay there again.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
GENERAL M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Ada, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2018

Dear Guest
Thank you for your feedback. We always want to exceed your expectation. We are addressing your concerns with our housekeeping staff. We have different pillows upon request. Please call our frontdesk staff and we’ll bring ones to your room. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 2 September 2018

Overall the stay at La Quinta was pleasant. If I had one problem is that the hall smelled very bad. It got better after the second day and I could not smell in my room. Breakfast was the usual hotel breakfast but was hot.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 3 August 2018

The La Quinta Inn & Suites is a good choice if you are traveling to Ada, OK. Our room was very clean (King Suite) and the free breakfast had a good variety of items including some nice fruit.

We enjoyed the outdoor pool, which was very clean and refreshing in the Oklahoma summer heat.

The rooms have all the amenities needed: Hair dryer, ironing board & iron (which we actually used), frig, microwave, & free wifi.

The staff were efficient and professional. Cookies were available each aftn with lemonade or tea...nice touch.

Bonus: The hotel has a nice little store where you can get things you may have forgotten, snacks and even ice cream by the pint!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple