Econo Lodge
US$126
US$113
Home2.com
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 July 2015

I was travelling and my trip was taking longer than I expected so I booked tow rooms for the night. First of all, when I checked in they asked if I was staying for a couple of hours or for the entire night. YIKES!! When I went to my room there were bugs crawling on the walls. I went to the front desk an asked for my money back so I could go elsewhere. I was told that since I booked the room that day I was not entitled to a refund.... seriously? I have stayed at Choice Hotels many times and had never had a problem until now. My luck has run out!! I would never recommend this hotel to anyone. Needs a wrecking ball to fix it. I don't know about the free breakfast - I wasn't eating anything from that building!! Left as quick as I could and never looked back! WOULD HAVE GIVEN ZERO STARS

Room Tip: There is no good room! Run as fast as you can from this hotel!!!
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 April 2015

First the good. The location was very convenient to I-80.

Now the not-so-good. The online description of the room said that the room would have a queen bed. It was a double, not a queen. Also, the online description stated that an electric hot water maker would be in the room. It was not. The bathroom felt less than clean, as did the whole room in general. I'm just glad we only stayed there overnight to continue our trip the next morning.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 October 2014

The reviews were right about the room conditions, patched ceilings & walls, in need of serious upgrades, but since we only would be in the room to sleep, we took a chance. Bed was OK, noise was as expected (heater drowneed out the road noise, but the fan shut off when temp was reached. The one thing that was difficult to adjust to was the overpowering stench from the carpeting deoderizer. They let pets stay here, so that may explain it. We checked in around 4pm & the lady at the desk was not very accomodating - not rude, but just not a very warm welcome. The girl at checkout, however (Jill) was a people person and made the guests feel more welcome. You get what you pay for, but the staff can make that a bit more tolerable.

Room Tip: Our biggest concern was the carpet smell. Visit the room before you finalize the check-in, to be sure you are OK with the smell.
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Yes, it may not be updated to somewhat picky persons however it is a good quiet sleep. Yes, the TV wasn't the best, no TV scroll either but great tasting coffee in the AM. The room was looking clean. There's minor issues like a little leaky sink faucet over the counter but the sleep was good, great parking and 2 pleasant checkin persons who were very fluent in naturally speaking english. Only ice maker is in front office, theres no clock in room either if little things bother you. no pool w/ meager breakfast you'd expect for a $40. nite.

Room Tip: Always see the room first anywhere.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 November 2013

This property does not deserve to be called a motel. The room was filthy beyond belief. The sheets and pillow cases were obviously used. The tub had paint peeling off it, The rug had questionable stains on it. Dead bugs were in the light fixtures. There were flies in the room. The stench was unbelievable. We stayed in the room for 1/2 hour and decided to leave. Management refused to refund the $$. Ended up at the Clarion across the highway for only $20 more.

Room Tip: Stay at any other hotel on the planet!
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family