All reviews ohio university front desk main building place to stay full service hotel nice restaurant walking distance ou campus rooms are large fire pit downtown athens first floor easy access very nice stay staff was very friendly my son bed was very comfortable
Reviewed 14 July 2018

The hotel was rally central for about 200 bikers this week. Staff support was outstanding helping with anything we needed and we felt very welcomed. Nice rooms (could use a microwave), clean and open feeling. The restaurant/bar service was great and the food never disappointed. Nice patio for entering a large groups after our rides. The town was also very accommodating for hosting a large bike rally. Quiet area with nice scenery and back roads for motorcycle rides.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Patrick B, Manager at Ohio University Inn & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

Good Evening Bob H,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experiences in our hotel. The entire hotel staff had a blast hosting your biker group this past week. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to servicing you again in the near future.

At Your Service,

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Great job hosting the Vulcan Riders Rally! Rooms are great, very luxurious and clean and the service was excellent! We enjoyed the pool and patio very much and the food in the restaurant is gourmet fare.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Good Evening sccturf,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us here at the OU Inn. Our staff had such a fun week hosting your event here at the hotel and I am glad to hear the same! We do hope you and your group will come back in the years to come.

Respectfully,

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Unexpectedly we had to extend our stay in Athens. The staff was so nice to us and accomodated our requests. This is a great place to stay and when we come back we will stay here! The rooms are very nice. The ladies in the bar were great and the staff at the front counter are excellent!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Good Evening,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review of our hotel! I am delighted to hear that our team was able to accommodate your requests and that you enjoyed your stay here. We look forward to servicing you again in the near future.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

As the organizer of a group gathering, I used the OU Inn for their event space, their rooms, and their service. I was pleasantly surprised by all three. They exceeded my expectations and were friendly and accommodating. The food was good, the facilities were clean and comfortable, and I would highly recommend them.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Good Evening Wyndielou,

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out a review on our hotel. I am glad to hear that you were able to use the many amenities our hotel has to offer and more importantly that we were able to exceed your expectations. Our staff here is extremely dedicated to provided the best service and quality that we have to offer! We look forward to servicing you again in the near future.

Respectfully,

Reviewed 9 July 2018

I opted to stay at the OU Inn during my daughter's summer orientation for Ohio University. What a nice hotel! It's obviously been there a while but they have taken care of the common areas and the room I was in looks like it was renovated fairly recently. I'd stay here again if the price was right. During "big" weekends on campus the prices shoot through the roof though. There aren't many options in the area.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Good Evening Jen798,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel with the traveling world. I am sincerely delighted to hear you enjoyed you stay with us and enjoyed the recent upgrades to the hotel. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you again in the near future.