“Disappointing”

Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese, Japanese
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

I try to look on the positive side but my take-out meal was disappointing in all aspects. The service was poor, the food was not good and they did not include silverware or fortune cookies with my take-out. I am sorry to say I would not recommend this restaurant to anyone.

1  Thank Jennifer I

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

Lousy food!!!!! If you eat here, check your entree for cockroachs. My wife's dinner had one cooked in with the meal!!!!!

1  Thank Don D
Reviewed 25 August 2017

I ordered take out and a very young girl took the order and seemed impatient when you asked what was in the dishes. I ordered a spicy dish and there was certainly no spice in it, in fact no flavor. The cashews were substituted for peanuts! The crab rangoon looked good, but tasted horrible. The sweet and sour sauce was also flavorless. The fried rice was a joke. A couple of peas and a trace of egg and that was it. She forgot my napkins,straw, silverware and even my drink! I had told her that I was going to have a picnic at the dog park. I guess she thought it was for the dog! While I was waiting, one of the tables complained that there were bits of plastic in their food. I certainly won't be going back.

Reviewed 18 February 2017

My friend and I were hungry and Chinese sounded delicious! We went in and grabbed a takeout menu and within the minute we were there we saw a child (probably 8-9) taking orders and back mouthing the customers telling them, "Next time you come here know exactly what you ordered!" The man who got told that took it very well, however, my friend and I headed out immediately after hearing that response. Once we got home we called and asked for a manager, the girl answered the phone and claimed the manager wasn't there. This is why there are child labor laws. Kids don't understand customer service at this age. Someone teach that child how to be polite and respectful to others before putting her up at the front desk!!

1  Thank Mikayla B
Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

i went there for the first time with my dad because a friend of mine suggested it it was amazing i got sushi he got this chicken dish the server was very nice and funny she jokingly showed me how to use chopsticks since i couldnt great place for a buissness meeting its quiet and peacefull the seating area is very nice to