“New Favorite!!!”

Thai Paradise
Ranked #9 of 127 Restaurants in Athens
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Chinese, Thai
Description: Thai Paradise was established in 2008 and is inspired by the traditional beauty of Thailand. Our carefully prepared and fresh cuisine complimented by our inviting ambiance has brought in a stream of loyal fans. Our focus on quality and consistency has made us an integral part of the Pickerington community. We look forward to bringing the same spirit to Athens, which opened in October of 2014. Pride is placed on providing outstanding customer service to compliment the presentation of these fresh recipes. Popular house favorites include the Himmapan Chicken, Pad Ka Pow, and Naum Toak. Our variety of Asian cuisine spans from China, Korea, Vietnam, and to all over the different cities of Thailand. We invite you to enjoy your next dining experience with Thai Paradise. Kop Kun!
Reviewed 8 April 2018

My husband's BD today so we decided to do lunch and a movie. Read good reviews so we had to try it. My SIL is in a power chair and it was nice to have something handicapped accessable for her. We had the egg roll and the crab rangoon as an appetizer. So good, especially the crab rangoon! Better flavor than any other restaurant. The Himmapan chicken I would highly recommend! OMG so awesome! We also had the Fisherman, (such freshness) and the Drunken Noodle with shrimp.(delicious and such large shrimp!) and my step son had the chicken fried rice. I tried the Thai lemonade it was delightfully different but very good! The only thing I saw differently were the prices compared to what I saw on line. What was 7.95 was more listed 10.95 (No offering of lunch or dinner prices , it was just one price) and others talked like you get soup with it, but it wasn't offered as such. Anyway it was all delicious so no complaint there. They were awfully busy but we were served quite quickly in spite of this. It was our first time there and it won't be our last! Thanks for making my husband's 68th birthday a success!

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

All I can say is Island Chicken. I would eat it every day if I could. I don’t think I’ve talked to anyone who didn’t like it. I’ve also had sesame chicken that was very good, but I really do have a hard time going in and not ordering the Island Chicken.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

I love the food and comfortable atmosphere. So affordable and they give u large b portions. They have a large selection of beers and the food seems fresh. Lots of comfortable setting with private booths. Great and fast service.

Reviewed 26 November 2017

Recently four of us had lunch at Thai Paradise, a first for three of us. My wife had eaten there before and she fully agreed with the many positive reviews the restaurant receives. Now I am also a fan. We arrived at 1:00 the day after Thanksgiving and were seated immediately by the charming and helpful hostess/server Kat. Our timing was perfect, since soon a group of 8 appeared and a similar group was expected to arrive soon. Kat apologized that they were short-staffed and our food might take a while, but drinks and food arrived within a reasonable time. Everyone agreed their dish was delicious: Island Chicken, Sweet Medley (shrimp & pork), Vegetable Delight (tofu & veggies), and salad or soup. I also ordered a spring roll, which was one of the best I have tasted.
In addition to the extensive list of Thai dishes, the menu offers some Chinese and Korean choices.
As someone who doesn’t eat very spicy food, my only caveat is: pay attention to the “Heat” ratings on the menu (shown with stars blacked in to various levels). The Island Chicken rated 2 stars out of 5, so I thought I was pretty safe, but the heat was borderline for me. Didn’t really affect the enjoyment of a delicious meal, but made it more of a culinary adventure that I am used to. I’ll know better next time. They don’t take reservations, and I think they don’t serve alcohol on Sunday, but you might want to check that. Prices are more than reasonable for the size of the portions: $60 plus tip.
I look forward to returning soon and trying more of their delicious offerings.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Was passing thru this area after business trip, craving Pad Thai. Quick search led me here, and thankfully it was great! Excellent Pad Thai, delicious Tom Ka Gai soup. Great portion sizes, great flavor. Staff was excellent.

Been to Thai Paradise? Share your experiences!