“Awesome salad bar!”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #30 of 123 Restaurants in Athens
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

I love Ruby Tuesday’s since their menu is varied and you can get a healthy meal at a reasonable price. Their salmon is delicious and paired with fresh veggies and a salad bar makes me want to eat their often.
This Ruby Tuesday has a nice ambiance with good service

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Four of us visited for lunch. Our server did not write any of our orders down and failed to bring an ordered drink. Two members of our group ordered the pork chop and pronounced them some of the best ever.

My husband got the hamburger and ordered it medium rare. It arrived with a nice pink center. I ordered the garden bar. It was definitely improved from our visit two year ago. The spring mix and kale were fresh, but the spinach had seen better days. The range of ingredients to pile on was impressive.

The bar drink when it finally arrived, was not particularly good.

We would go back again if we are in the area but probably not order from the bar.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Visited RT on our lunch break today. Mediocre at best. The service was not up to par. Our food took over 25 mins today to get 2 burgers and my coworker needed a refill and never got it. Fries were good however I would have liked to have had enough time to finish my burger before having to leave.

Reviewed 19 December 2017 via mobile

We tried this place because generally Ruby Tuesday is a good meal. This place was not as good as the others. Waitstaff was very friendly but food was bad. Steak was ordered medium rare and came out too burned to even serve as well done. I hate that because who wants to wait for another meal to be prepared when the other food is already out. The rice was so over cooked that it was the consistency of mashed potatoes and looked like it was ice cream scooped on the plate.

Reviewed 4 December 2017

Dining with my MIL after attending the DairyBarn Arts Festival. All seemed to be going well...good service, garden bar well stocked and attended to, and dinner was decent... until I noticed movement along the side of the table near the wall. Got out cell for flashlight -- Cockroach. Alerted a server walking past. She grabbed my napkin and grabbed the bug (not an abnormal experience???). She had the manager stop by our table to address the issue.

He explained to us that he was sorry and that he has a company come spray once a month, so he'd tell them about it.

That was it! We didn't need to hear about their bug service. He didn't offer to comp our meal or even give a discount. It wasn't a huge roach, but a roach nonetheless. Won't be dining there, again, anytime soon!

Been to Ruby Tuesday? Share your experiences!