“great food and atmosphere”
Review of Applebee's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Applebee's
Ranked #37 of 127 Restaurants in Athens
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Service was good and food was great. Atmosphere was quiet and it was an enjoyable dinner. Price was good and plenty to eat.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

Two of us stopped at this Applebee's for dinner. I ordered the fish and chips. Received three nice pieces of fish, lightly breaded. Served with fries and coleslaw. My friend ordered a small steak. Both of us enjoyed our dinner.

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

It was not busy, there was maybe twenty diners when we stopped in. We were seated quickly but the server took 5+ minutes to take our drink order.

The food arrived quickly but....my fries were cold and the ribs were tough. My wife's entree was hot but tasted just so-so.

The dining area was clean and the servers were friendly but the experience was poor because of the food.

Reviewed 4 June 2017

Busy place but we were seated right away. My husband and I weren't very hungry so we split a club sandwich that was awesome!
Wish I could remember our servers name as she was very sweet and attentive.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

We really got hooked on the appetizer menu, the Won Ton tacos are great and the Quesadillas are too. Very friendly and courteous staff too.

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!