“Always a great choice!”
Review of Donatos Pizza

Donatos Pizza
Ranked #41 of 127 Restaurants in Athens
Description: Donatos is a family-owned pizza company famous for Edge to Edge® toppings on a crispy golden thin crust. Founded in Columbus, Ohio in 1963, we take pride in giving back in every community we serve.
Reviewed 11 December 2015 via mobile

I've become a huge fan of Donatos years ago and love the Mariachi Chicken pizza. There isn't one near my home so it was a pleasant surprise to see one so close to my hotel and they delivered. The pizza arrived hot and fast and truly made my week on the road enjoyable.

Date of visit: December 2015

Reviewed 19 March 2015 via mobile

I've stopped several times for lunch. Facilities are always clean and the food never dissappoints. I've had a Big Don sub, I recommend with double meat, and is toasted and flavorful. The pizza is always a slam dunk too.

Reviewed 4 October 2014 via mobile

We drove by while visiting Athens and decided to have dinner there. I was a bit concerned about all the games inside and a drive-thru window option. However, the pizza was excellent. Thin crust and lots of selected toppings. Give it a try!

Been to Donatos Pizza? Share your experiences!