“Solid, predictable American diner food.”
Review of Court Street Diner

Court Street Diner
Ranked #23 of 123 Restaurants in Athens
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 24 July 2018

A traditional American diner with tasty food. Breakfast all day is a plus. Burgers and fries are tasty, and the Eye Opener Breakfast is guaranteed to fill you up: corned beef hash on an open biscuit with gravy and two eggs on top with a side of hash browns. Nice!

Reviewed 6 July 2018

A cute fun place to go with family, friends, or as a date. Right uptown in Athens is the prime location for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 30 December 2017

I've had a lot of meals in this place, and nothing beats the basic burger and fries and a milkshake.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

While in Athens I decided to take dinner at the Court Street Diner located on North Court Street. Upon entering the restaurant, I was greeted with a warm smile and hearty hello from the staff. I was seated immediately and given a menu. My server was very polite and made several suggestions as to what I might consider.

My order was taken promptly and served with in minutes. The food was hot and plenty of it on the platter. Pricing was reasonable for what you bordered.

The atmosphere in the diner is unique and well worth the stop.

Dr. Marc PS 63:7

Reviewed 8 August 2017

I went here for brunch once. We waited over 45 minutes to be served (after we were seated and had placed our order.) We watched other people who had come in after us receive their orders before we did. I had French toast, which was flat and rather soggy. I can make better at home.

Been to Court Street Diner? Share your experiences!