“Very Good Cookies, Just Pricey if you're buying more than a couple”
Review of Insomnia Cookies

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Insomnia Cookies
Ranked #2 of 4 Bakeries in Athens
Reviewed 22 July 2017

We stopped because I heard about the chain in Cleveland. I asked the worker if it was related to the CLE chain and she said she was new and didn't know.

We bought 6 cookies for $8.80. I really felt that all the cookies on display should be available - there shouldn't be "premium" cookies.

Anyway, they were warm and they were good. If I was a college student, I'd buy them because I have money to spend on beer, pizza and cookies. Fortunately, we were just visiting so I won't be racking up a cookie bill anytime soon.

Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

My friend bought three cookies, peanut butter, chocolate chip and a dark chocolate with marshmallows. We shared them with a black cup of coffee. I preferred the dark chocolate cookie.

Cookies are delicious and big enough to share, we did not finish the cookies as they are very rich.

The service was great. The young man behind the counter also helped us find a great place for lunch.

Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

The cookies are pretty good, which is why I didn't give it a one. The cookies, while good, are not worth the price ( in my opinion). I also wish the staff could actually care about the customer more. They always seem to think they have a good that the customer can't live without... maybe some of their college customers respond that way? I just bought two dozen cookies and they didn't have enough of some that I suggested to fill the order. We finally got down to one cookie left, and having to "settle" since they didn't have enough, chose what evidently was a premium cookie so that couldn't be added. The next choice also was a special cookie (they're all together in a pan). Terrible business and customer service... just give the customer the cookie and move on! Anyway, I told her to pick one that would work and left. Doubt I'll ever go back.

Reviewed 6 July 2016

The cookies here are very tasty and there is a fairly large selection of types of cookies. However, it is somewhat pricey but Athens, OH standards.

Reviewed 26 June 2016 via mobile

Came here on the recommendation of a friend. The smell of this place is enough reason to go. I got a deluxe cookie ala mode with ice cream and a milk--the cookie with peanut butter/ chocolate chip cookie. It's a little expensive but worth it! Also they're open until 3 AM and they deliver!

Been to Insomnia Cookies? Share your experiences!