“NEVER OPEN”

Della Zona
Ranked #58 of 123 Restaurants in Athens
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 2 February 2013

The pizza was just average & costed WAY more than it should have! The "salad" was just a pile of lettuce - ridiculous! The hours are so crazy it's like they're neve open! I recommend going down the street to Avalanche Pizza for a much better all around experience.

2  Thank BtrflyBlueStar

Reviewed 10 October 2012

What more could you want? Fresh, local ingredients and delicious pizza, followed by gelato for dessert? Asides from the somewhat limited hours, this place is perfect. I understand they can't be open at nine in the morning for my pizza craving, and I forgive them for that. This is the sort of pizza you would eat on a classy date. I know, pizza and classy date don't usually go together, but seriously, it works.

Been to Della Zona? Share your experiences!