“nice family lunch place”
Review of Shade on State St.

Shade on State St.
Ranked #16 of 127 Restaurants in Athens
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 16 May 2018

pizza was excellent, large variety of food items to choose from, quick friendly service, lots of room for everyone

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 8 May 2018

Staying at the Hampton Inn in Athens Ohio and this restaurant is right next to it. Short walk so I gave it a try. I ate at their sister restaurant in Heath Ohio the other day.

Service was nice and friendly. Sat at the bar and they have all the usual Bar food items. My food was good and the prices fair.

All the TV's and everything else attached to a sports bar. Fun place.

Gladly go back.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stopped here for dinner on our way to Hocking Hills. The food was amazing and the service was impeccable. We thoroughly enjoyed our meal. There was a moderate wait but they were busy. Prices were moderate. We will be stopping by again!!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

The French fries with the wings on top are delicious! Their Korean wings are to die for amazing sauce and crunch to them! Have had anything I didn’t like from here. The Cuban is another go to fave of mine!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 23 February 2018

after long day at an event went here for a late night bite. was seated immediately. pretty decent bar menu - sandwiches, soup, salads, pizza, etc. lots of tvs to watch a game. had a pizza and it was outstanding. recommend

Date of visit: February 2018

Been to Shade on State St.? Share your experiences!