“Perfect in Every Way”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 August 2018

Athens is a charming college town and Zoe's is the perfect spot to enjoy dinner. Loved the inventive craft cocktails. Loved the food and the ambiance. Great for a special meal or just a normal weekend dinner. Servers very helpful. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

Zoe's is fabulous! I was visiting on my way home from Chicago and stopped in Athens to this gem of a surprise. The food is creative, well-prepared with excellent prices. I happened to catch a half-off on bottled wines so I had a great Kendall Jackson (the whole bottle) for $15.00! I tried their grilled artichokes as an appetizer which was amazing! A great little restaurant that doesn't disappoint. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

We love going to Zoe for our holidays. The menu is local and a little pricey but WELL worth the reservation!

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Fantastic find in Athens for exquisite dining. Zoe was my sons choice for his Birthday dinner and they did not disappoint. To start our meal we ordered the artichoke hearts with stem and crab cakes. Neither disappointed to satiate our eclectic tastes. Our dinners were served and it couldn’t be any fresher. I had the most tasteful elephant ear pasta with a walnut basil pesto and the flavors were amazing! Highly recommend checking out for unique dishes that will appease any palate.

Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

This is our favorite casual but fine dining place in Athens. Wait staff are always accommodating and knowledgeable about the menu. The food is clearly the best prepared with quality ingredients in town (and we have eaten everywhere in Athens). Probably our favorite meal is the Paprikash, either with or without chicken. Highly recommend.

Been to Zoe? Share your experiences!