“Great bar, attentive service,good food.”
Review of Zoe

Zoe
Ranked #12 of 123 Restaurants in Athens
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 December 2017

Came here for dinner and started at the bar, which was a good choice as the cocktails are great. Was well looked after at both bar and table with very attentive service. The food was good but not as memorable as fine dining style food could be. My entree came with an over abundance of under cooked brussel sprouts but the fish was well cooked. Desserts were especially good. Overall a good experience.

Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

Zoe’s does nice restaurant food. I would literally describe the cuisine as nice American restaurant food . It’s high quality. Service is good. Prices are reasonable for what it is. The non-alcoholic drinks are great and made with care which is rare. Good place for a date or a special occasion.

Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

Very nice restaurant with great food, excellent service and knowledgeable staff. Salmon on a bed of rice with grilled baby book Choy was very tasty and properly cooked. My son had chicken paprika’s with criminy mushrooms that was delicious. The food was well worth the price which was not out of line.

Reviewed 16 November 2017

As we tend to stay away from name brands, our Athens friends picked Zoe for our big night out. Waitress (awesome shaved head) was fantastic and bantered with us and did a phenomenal job. Food was very good. We all skipped alcohol as we were supposed to stay awake for a play after dinner...so had spritzers and they were great. And for the food, in Boston we would have dropped at least $250 and our dinner for 4 was $170. Well worth it and we will go back when in Athens. I have broken bread in over 40 countries and really enjoyed Zoe.

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

My fiancé and I try to go to Zoe once a month. The people are delightful, fun, and exhibit professionalism as well.
First, the cocktails, I'm a HUGE fan of Mary's Pondwater Martini; it is a dirty martini with blue cheese stuffed olives they prepare themselves!! My fiancé tries a new cocktail at each visit and is never disappointed.
The food is freshly prepared and scrumptious, from surf to turf, and their vegetarian fare is excellent, too. Zoe also offers small plates which are quite filling along; they're less expensive, but the quality is very high.
Go to Zoe, you will LOVE IT!!

Been to Zoe? Share your experiences!