“We stop here everytime we are in town”
Review of Donkey Coffee

Donkey Coffee
Ranked #1 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Athens
Reviewed 18 July 2018

We stop here every time we come to Athens to visit friends and family. Great coffee, latte, and tea. Plenty of room inside.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

This is a wonderful shop! The coffee is robust and the people working are knowledgeable and helpful. I love their point system for getting free stuff. This place is huge, even an upstairs. I know the students love coming here to study, hangout and drink good coffee. They also have scones, cookies (gluten free too) and a few other selections that I don’t recall.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

I love stopping in for Donkey for a quick coffee! The baristas are friendly and knowledgable. I love the mocha latte and the chai, as well as the cookies they have offered.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Ducked in here for a coffee and I’m glad we did! “Experienced” hipster baristas, excellent cappuccino, and a new nitro cold brew my daughter raved about. Back room is really relaxing, good vibe. Nice soundtrack on this morning. Board games, a variety of seating configurations (couch, easy chairs, tables, even a church bench!) Worth a visit!

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Great coffee, best ever! Great place to study and hang out. The mocha and the cafe at lair are super and I can’t wait to go again!

Been to Donkey Coffee? Share your experiences!