“Amazing coffee and tea!”
Review of Donkey Coffee

Donkey Coffee
Ranked #1 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Athens
Reviewed 18 June 2018

I love stopping in for Donkey for a quick coffee! The baristas are friendly and knowledgable. I love the mocha latte and the chai, as well as the cookies they have offered.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Ducked in here for a coffee and I’m glad we did! “Experienced” hipster baristas, excellent cappuccino, and a new nitro cold brew my daughter raved about. Back room is really relaxing, good vibe. Nice soundtrack on this morning. Board games, a variety of seating configurations (couch, easy chairs, tables, even a church bench!) Worth a visit!

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Great coffee, best ever! Great place to study and hang out. The mocha and the cafe at lair are super and I can’t wait to go again!

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

This is the best coffee shop. I highly suggest the spiced chai latte. I travel all over with my job I mean it when I say this coffee shop is wonderful

Reviewed 24 January 2018

stopped in after lunch @salaam...what a cool, college vibe!...if i went to ou, this is where i would want to be!...hub's got a coffee to go, he said it was delish...i'm not a coffee drinker but there were several other drink options, despite...

2  Thank mjpk25

Been to Donkey Coffee? Share your experiences!