“It's a Hotdog Museum!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Hot dog restaurant
Reviewed 9 February 2018

The décor and ambiance alone are worth the visit, but their hotdogs are the best, meaty with great combination choices. The fresh hand-cut fries are superb. You can't beat the "Dixie," for a great tasting sauce, onions and cheese.

1  Thank malesick

Reviewed 30 December 2017

Tiny little place (the latest in a series of "experimental" food joints in this location). Fantastic selection of hot dogs. Yum!

1  Thank UPLaker
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

This place is one of a kind!! I can till you that the veggie dawg is one of the better once I’ve had to this day.
Nice bread and toppings on your dawg - that are all named after burlesque dancers. How neat is that?! :)

Really good crispy fries and friendly staff. Open late too, for those after drinking moments ;)

Reviewed 11 August 2017

Great hot dogs. They have that little snap with each bite which to me is a sign of a superior dog. They have an amazing selection of toppings. Along with good french fries.

1  Thank Steve C
Reviewed 29 July 2017

We were spending the day with our son (went to the movies) and when we got out he suggested we go here for a bite to eat. He had been there but my husband and I never had. I had the hot dog with ketchup, onions, relish and cole slaw. My hubby had the one with sauerkraut and my son had the veggie hot dog. We all loved them and I really liked the toasted bun! The place is small but we loved all the pictures, music and kitchy things to read. We'll definitely be back when we're in town again!

1  Thank Tigercar5

Been to O'Betty's Red Hot? Share your experiences!