“Solid Eats”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 7 July 2018

Excellent. Great quality, low prices, imaginative menu, genuine service. Very nice surprise in an area not at all known for pizza.

Got takeaway for several nights during a trip.

Reviewed 6 July 2018

This pizza is amazing. Perfect to pick up for a date night in or gettin multiple pizzas to cater a get together. As a college student I can also say it is affordable! Easy take and go meal.

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

I stopped in for a slice and purchased the traditional and New York style slices to go. The traditional was good, but I almost wish I had not eaten it and gone back for more of the NY style. It was amazing!! Huge slice, lots of great cheese and foldable. It was too greasy to eat in the car or I would have definitely gone back for more. I don’t usually get to Athens, but if I ever go back I will make sure to stop in for a couple slices, or maybe a whole pie.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Great cheese pizza - except it was supposed to be their Hawaiian. MAYBE 1-2 pineapple tidbits and ham per slice, and the ham was bland. Lots of good reviews made us choose Avalanche. Maybe it was an off night for them. We’d give them another chance but, we’re from out of town. Aloha!

Reviewed 19 June 2018

The variety of pizzas is phenomenal! They have the best pizzas I’ve ever had.
I highly recommend the veggie rainbow pizza.

Been to Avalanche Pizza? Share your experiences!