Lowest prices for your stay
US$140
Free cancellation until 27/06/21
Hampton.com
US$141
Free cancellation until 27/06/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
ZenHotels.com
US$145
US$135
SAVE US$10
PricelineUS$140
Expedia.comUS$140
HurbUS$145
All reviews great stay would definitely stay here again very nice hotel easy access complimentary breakfast comfortable room yogurt front desk staff in town university chain woman
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 August 2020 via mobile

This was the second time we’ve stayed. We have family who are local and this has become our go-to while in town. The time before was pre-COVID and was pretty good, although the bed is really firm and the thermostat sensor can keep the room too hot/cold if it doesn’t detect you for a while. While we tried to override this feature, we still had some issues regulating the temperature while in town during some 90+ degree days. Given the above, I would rate the hotel 4 stars.

This last time we stayed, the only staff member who consistently had their mask on inside the building was the front desk person. Mind you, you can’t open the windows for fresh air once you’re inside. Also, we stayed late one morning and I don’t think the cleaning and maintenance staff realized we were still in our room. They took over the hallway outside, cleaning and fixing something there and in the adjacent room. Neither had a mask on. When we opened the door to leave, the maintenance person just looked at us and offered to move his stuff out of the way. This really concerned me as someone from maintenance, presumable the same person, had to come to our room the day prior to fix something while we were out. Thankfully I brought my own Lysol and disinfected upon our return. Hence, the 2 stars. Maybe after I’m vaccinated and/or they change staff, I’ll be back. Until then, I’ll pick go somewhere else.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Christina Mansfield, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ashland, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2020

Dear AmandaC181,

Thank you for completing a survey. I sincerely apologize that maintenance/housekeeping was unaware of your presence. I have reiterated the importance of keeping their masks on while working in the hallways as they cannot ensure they will always be appropriately socially distanced. All our rooms are cleaned with hospital grade disinfectants and Lysol. When a room has been visited by maintenance all surfaces are then wiped down again with Lysol. We take the safety of each other and our guests very seriously. As much as I would like to I cannot always ensure you won't find an associate taking a quick breather with their mask down. I genuinely appreciate your concerns and hope to have you as a guest once again after things return to normal.

All our best,

Reviewed 13 March 2020

Very excellent hotel in every way, was the cleanest hotel we ever stayed in, staff was excellent and helpful, The bed was the most comfortable ever, We even checked tags to see what kind it was so we will know what to look for when we buy a new one

Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed 9 March 2020

Cheryl and Edie are fabulous at the front desk, affable and professional! They make every effort to see that you have an excellent stay! In addition, this property is beautiful and extremely well-maintained. The breakfast buffet area and lobby/lounge are decorated and maintained in a superior manner. This area of Ohio is particularly lovely, and Columbus is only an hour drive south. Likewise, Akron and Cleveland are within driving range. You could easily drive to the Cleveland Museum of Art or the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

Room tip: All the rooms seem to be excellent. Choose a floor that you prefer.
Date of stay: March 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 18 February 2020

I stay at Hilton hotels often and they never disappoint. Very clean and consistent. We also found it to be a very quiet building.

Another bonus is being able to easily book the hotel from an app on my phone. Price and options are clear and booking was simple.

Date of stay: February 2020
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Christina M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ashland, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2020

Dear naeschdr,

Thank you for your loyalty to Hilton hotels. We're pleased to hear your stay with us did not disappoint.

All our best,

Christina

Reviewed 14 February 2020

Very nice hotel if doing business in Ashland. Personally, I skip breakfast and eat where the locals congregate at Lyn-Way, which is simply amazing. Clean and comfortable room. Easy access. Friendly staff.

Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Christina M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ashland, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2020

Dear JDMcPeak,

Thank you for your nice review. We're pleased you enjoy your time at our hotel and look forward to being of service to you in the future

Kind regards,