All reviewshot choicesmain doorlarge motelgreat value for the pricewould stay here againcomfortable roomfront desk staffpillowsprosconstub
Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

The staff were great they greeted us with a smile. The room was clean, stocked with toiletries, and it smelled fresh. The hotel is in a great location close to shopping, and lots of restaurants for eating. Good Experience!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 November 2017

We have stayed here many times over the last 10 years. Unfortunately, this was our first "not so nice" stay and I can't say all positives.
Pros: Check in lady was very nice, professional, friendly, helpful. The hotel is old and really needs updating, but that being said, our room was very clean, bed was comfy, the towels in the bathroom were very soft, the water pressure in the tub was excellent, the water was hot and the tub drains (I hate it when you have to stand in ankle deep water).
Cons: We were upstairs in a room near door "D".....the hallway REAKS of cigarette smoke. It comes through under your door and through the fan in the bathroom. I called about it and the girl immediately came and "sprayed in the hall way" - but, 2 hours later, smelled the same. I put a towel under my door. Maybe they could move the cigarette stand outside the main door farther AWAY from the outside entrance D door??!!

Room Tip: Do NOT get a room near outside entrance door "D"
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

Worst on line reservation ever!
I will never again use a Choice Hotel line product and ended my membership.
Never reserve on line! I was making a reservation for a Quality Inn in one town but the reservation came up for another town. The error was caught immediately but Choice Customer Service and the hotel couldn't correct it. I was stuck. I was told that a phone reservation can be changed, but not if done on line, even to correct an error. So I've ended my Choice membership.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank JGH1220
Reviewed 19 October 2017

So I thought this would be a business hotel....WRONG. There was no desk, just a table with no light. No place to plug in charges. Very old and out dated hotel in a poor area of town. A/C didn't work and the staff was not friendly. Take this place off your bucket list for sure!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Tom O
Reviewed 20 September 2017

We had a very good experience at the hotel.The staff was helpful,the room was nice and clean,and it had a very nice breakfast bar including some hot choices.I don't know where the bad reviews came from.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends