All reviews hot choices main door comfortable room front desk staff pillows pros cons tub
Reviewed 31 October 2011

After two stays at this hotel on business, I told my travel planner that I would not stay there again. When checking in, I pulled in to an empty parking lot and dark windows. But the clerk told me the hotel was full. Walking into the room, you are immediately assaulted by heavy air freshener. After 3 nights in this hotel, I noticed how much better I could breathe once I got home. I suspect parts of the hotel are closed off due to mold. Security doors are rusted out and the key readers don't work, allowing anyone access to the hallways. And given the look of the nearby neighborhood, that's not good.

Positives? The renovations were very tasteful, but it's just lipstick on a pig. Consistent if unimaginative breakfast, and some of the fastest Internet I've had in a hotel in some time.

This hotel has "future Ramada" written all over it. There's not enough quality to retain the Quality Inn brand. You can do better.

• Stayed: October 2011
2  Thank pja48142
Reviewed 17 October 2011

Nice basic accomodations - nothing fancy. Room was clean and well kept with friendly staff. The complimentary brkfst was typical for this type of hotel. Wouldn't have a problem with staying at this location again.

• Stayed: October 2011
Reviewed 16 October 2011

If you expect quality customer service and to be treated with dignity and respect…don’t stay here! A family emergency forced me to cancel my reservation after the 24 hour cancellation period. The manager, Paul Garcha, kindly told me he would not charge me for the room. However, 48 hours later, Mr. Garcha phoned to say he had decided he would charge me for the room in retaliation because I was not “working” with him. He rudely would not offer me further clarification for this abrupt change. My debit card was charged and my account was then overdrawn = room charge + overdraft fees. I’ll never go near a Quality Inn again and my advice to friends and family is avoid at all costs.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank UnhappyinPitts
Reviewed 6 October 2011

We had a great one night stay the Quality Inn. The room was comfortable and clean, and the front desk was courteous and helpful. We used the exercise room and they had a nice variety the machines that seemed to be well maintained. The continental breakfast was pretty standard, but had the addition of make your own Belgian waffles which was really neat. Everyone of course was vying for a taste of the waffles so we had to wait a bit, but it was worth it for a fresh waffle. We were just on our way through, but if we’re ever in the area we would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 October 2011

Our exterior impression was less than favorable, but we were pleasantly surprised with the interior of this Quality Inn. Room was small but comfortable and EXTREMELY clean. Enjoyed the microwave and fridge. Hubby liked the flat screen TV. Front desk staff was exceptionally friendly. Location was super convenient, right off Interstate 77 and surrounded by numerous restaurants and shopping opportunities. It was too cold for the outdoor pool, but the pool area looked nice. Overall, nothing exceptional, but an very decent hotel and a good value for the price. Loved the warm fireplace in the breakfast area!

Room Tip: We chose a room that was labeled 'recently renovated'. Had a flat screen, micro and fridge.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple