“Best wings”

Hooley House Sports Pub & Grille
Ranked #82 of 553 Restaurants in Akron
Cuisines: American, Irish, Pub
Reviewed 14 June 2018

Ate here on a business trip the food is wonderful especially the wings. The fries were the best I have ever had great food

Reviewed 13 June 2018

Ordered a corona which smelled like a skunk. Got sick and had to leave. The bartender had daisy dukes on which was disturbing. Won't go back if I ever visit again.

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

My friend and I showed up after a concert. The bartender told us to have a seat, and she would send a waitress to take our order. 20 minutes later no one showed up, although there were numerous waitresses there. We walked out.

Reviewed 9 May 2018

What a great little place to eat. We sat outside by the fireplace, and had the most wonderful evening. I highly recommend!!

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

The clerk at our hotel suggested Hooley House and we're glad she did! We like Shepherds Pie and ours here was delicious! It wasn't the standard Shepherds Pie but had all the components with a different presentation. All the staff members we encountered were fun and efficient. Very enjoyable experience!