US$62
Book now, pay at stay
US$74
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$88/night.

US$183
US$152
Courtyard
US$135
US$120
Courtyard
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$160
Red Roof Inn Akron South(Akron)(Great Value!)
US$61
Agoda.com
US$118
US$106
Fairfield Inn
Quality Inn Akron-Fairlawn(Akron)(Great Value!)
US$98
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 August 2017

Unfortunately I had to travel to the Akron Canton area over the Hall of Fame weekend and the Bridgestone golf classic, so there weren't many rooms to choose from. The hotel is only 15 miles from the airport so moderately convenient. The best thing was the night clerk who took and delivered a message when I checked in.
The negatives are very many- broken elevator, broken ice machine, no room number on the room, phone cord was cut in the room (no phone service), bathroom sink kept overflowing, overall cleanliness lacking. Additionally the person answering the phone, Heather, couldn't be bothered to with providing information to family member regarding room and went so far as to say "that person never checked in". After calling back an hour later she was able to locate the correct information.
Oh well it is done but hopefully never have to be there again.

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed 31 July 2017

The worst place I've stayed. It smelt, is full of empty rooms, and wasn't cheap for what it was ($75 a room). The roof over the entrance is falling down, the pool hasn't been used for years, no functioning ice machine, everything dirty and rundown. And it seemed to be used by junkies and hookers, with the knowledge of the staff, based on an overheard conversation.

The staff were friendly and helpful, but do not stay here if you have another option.

Room Tip: Ground floor smelt really bad, upstairs room better.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 November 2016 via mobile

I stayed here for 1 night and it is a little run down but I didn't have any complaints except for the TV. The channels really suck, wasn't much at all to choose from but my room was clean the shower was great, towels were clean bed was really comfortable. No fridge or microwave but that's not a big deal to myself anyways. I would without a doubt stay here again. People were very friendly breakfast looked ok( I didn't eat but got coffee). Was a good fair price for what you get. Some people expect a " 5-star"every place they stay but only want a 2-star price so there is no pleasing them. I stay in hotels 20-25 times a month for my work and I'm telling you this hotel IS NOT as bad as people are writing.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Gene M
Reviewed 27 August 2016

I went in with low expectations but the place is very nice and our room was clean and updated. The free continental breakfast could have been better. The coffee was not drinkable. At first we had a hard time finding the hotel as their were a number of semi trucks blocking it in the parking lot. I will surely stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Scott B
Reviewed 3 May 2016 via mobile

Do NOT stay here. People pretend to be housekeeping to try n get into your room. There was dried blood ALL over the room. Including the headboard and doors which seemed to have been kicked in at some point.
Management was terrible and my dog and I didn't stay more than a couple hours before being rescued.
Seriously, just don't. It's so bad.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo