“Always the favorite Hamburger in Akron!”

Swensons (North Akron) Drive-In Restaurants
Ranked #2 of 528 Restaurants in Akron
Price range: US$4 - US$24
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Description: Home of the award-winning Galley Boy! Friendly curb runners serving up fresh, never-frozen burgers, shakes, & crispy extras since 1934!
Reviewed 20 October 2017

Absolutely the best hamburgers in Akron! The food is always fast and consistent! Service is top notch! Peanut Butter Milkshakes are addicting!

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

The only place I want to eat when I come back home!!!!! Try the peanut butter hot fudge shake, you won't regret it!!!

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

I pulled up and immediately was approached by a server even though they were quite busy. I ordered a cheeseburger and onion rings. It was a bit of a wait but well worth it. I ate it with joy. I got the meal to go. The price was excellent also.

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

The best burger you will EVER have, brought right to your car. Everything you get here is wonderful--always hot and fresh.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

The meal was fabulous. I have been going to Swenson's since I was a small child. I am vegetarian and they have a fabulous garden burger. Plus the fries are always hot and yumm.