“Good Lunch Spot”

Cuisines: American, Deli
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 4 March 2018

We stopped here on our way to the I-X center. This is a great spot to stop for a homemade sandwich. My husband had the rueben burger which was very tasty, and I had the roast beef sandwich (most of there sandwiches are cold, so if you want it hot you have to ask), all sandwiches come with homemade fries that are very good, affordable prices sandwiches range from $7-$12.

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

Recently visited ⛽️ Gasoline Alley with my brother (lives out of town) who requested to eat at a non-franchise Resturant with great atmosphere. I live in Fairlawn and the choice was obvious. So pleased! We hit Wine Wednesday and the food was incredible! (I had the Buffalo chicken salad and my brother had a burger!) plus the fried zucchini!!! The Resturant has charming decor with bikes hanging from the ceiling and the staff & service was exceptional! Get ready to eat and menu is extensive! Loved it so much took my BFF there 4 days later!!

Arami K, Owner at Gasoline Alley, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2018

Hi Lisa, thank you so much for your kind words! We are so happy you had a pleasant experience with us and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

The chef knows how to COOK and bartender knows how to make fab drinks. A++ on the quality. However, inside is tiny, crowded and drafty when it’s cold outside. Not a place to to go on a first date, too close and noisy. Wonderful place to go with couples and friends. I would leave the kids at home. There’s not enough seating and really more of a bar atmosphere. Fun decor.

Reviewed 31 January 2018

I was treated very rudely by a bartender and even called names. Will never return to this establishment.

Arami K, Owner at Gasoline Alley, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2018

Hi Christy, we are shocked to hear this. I’d like to know more about the situation. Can you please send me an email at aramikerkian@gmail.com? Thanks very much!

Reviewed 3 January 2018

Most always see someone we know. Food is generally served promptly, hot, tasty & always a good selection.