“Good food, good prices, excellent service”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #99 of 492 Restaurants in Akron
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Reviewed 11 August 2017

Second time eating here, we don't eat out as much as we used to. Ben waited on the my husband & I. Excellent service and very attentive to our needs. We started with the new appetizer of fried pickles -highly recommend- my husband had chicken fahitas (spelling?) and I combo platter, ribs with texas rub & crispy chicken tenders. We both left well fed & completely satisfied.

Reviewed 18 April 2017

Have never been to a Chili's Restaurant before and was pleasantly surprised. Among all of the usual "chain" food, they also offer a wide variety of other treats too. We enjoyed the prime rib tacos and prime rib bowl, each very flavorful! We would definitly return to try many other dishes!

Reviewed 15 April 2017

Been their with small groups and with another person, they handle all situations. Selection wonderful, and servers just so helpful.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Should have known it was going to be a bad experience when the man who was seating us (I believe was the manager) had to take us to 4 different tables before he finally found one that was clean. Floors were also very dirty. When wings came out they were cold, had to track down waitress, at this point the other person I was with was almost done eating so all I wanted was for her to remove the wings from the bill but she grabbed them & left came back & all they did was warm them up, never even offered an apology. We were seated at a very small table & at no point did she offer to clear plates from the table or to offer refills. Would definitely not go back.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

Very good food and a great variety for everyone. Might be TexMex, but has a lot of alternative meals. The Queso appetizer w/ their great chips is a winner! Can't really go wrong for the money.

Been to Chili's Grill & Bar? Share your experiences!