“Great Venezuelan food offerings”
Review of El Rancho

El Rancho
Ranked #114 of 517 Restaurants in Akron
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

Great addition to the normal TexMex with great Venezuelan offerings like Arenas and now burgers....Crazy good! Staff is super friendly and welcoming. Food is great and Margaritas are well prepared.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

The staff is always super attentive and during lunch the food comes out so fast and so hot! There are very few language barriers as all the staff know the menu really well (You can tell them a number and they will ask you the name to verify and all the options). I've been here for dinner also and the food is just as good. The margaritas are really strong as well. If you get a pitcher make some plans to walk home :)

Reviewed 8 February 2016 via mobile

This restaurant is so close to where I live, I wish it was worth going too. Some of the employees/family members are just rude. Not all, but enough to make you feel unwelcome. The food is ok, maybe, or it's just slop. It makes my stomach turn to think about what was served up to me. However, it was a large portion. There are probably safe items on the menu that would be okay to eat, like tacos. I've tried several times to like this restaurant, but it's fallen short every single time. Too bad.

Reviewed 26 September 2015

We were hungry for Mexican food and had seen this place several times, so we finally decided to stop and try it. We were not disappointed. We each had a Margarita (frozen) and it was almost perfect -- with a healthy amount of tequila!! We also had taco salads with chicken and they were excellent! The service was good, the food was great and the price was fair! We will return!

Reviewed 3 March 2015

Very nice margaritas. Terrific service. Very good basic Mexican food. Plenty to eat with enough to take home for at least another meal, maybe more.

Been to El Rancho? Share your experiences!