All reviews front desk room was clean parking lot a great stay no frills coffee maker would definitely stay here again angela walmart rri motel housekeeper rates inns starbucks microwave highway
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

This place sucks! Had to wait to get my door blow dryed bc they don’t have the proper freaking doors! This is very inconvenient & inconsiderate when it comes to paying customers. Get it together!!!!!!!!!!! If I could give a rate of -0 I would.

Date of stay: January 2018
Michael G, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Akron, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

Dear Paying Customer,

We sincerely apologize for your having to experience difficulty with the locks freezing in record setting zero to negative zero temperatures while at our location. When the weather gets that cold things tend to freeze, to include locks on outside entrance doors. We will continue to utilize due diligence to prepare for weather such as this in the future and appreciate your honesty along with your constructive feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to better serving your lodging needs In the future.

Reviewed 16 December 2017

Room great! Breakfast - muffins, toast, cereal choices, juice, fruit and coffee of course in a pleasant setting. As we are traveling with our cat, the hotel needs to be predictable, accessible and pet friendly. This suits our needs. Very pleased to have stopped here.

Room tip: Our room on the east side got the morning sun!
Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 November 2017

I recently got kicked out and needed somewhere to stay fast and they gave me a nice room w/a fridge and microwave.I have a kitten also that I was scared he was going to runaway cuz he is very skittish and I ask them to not go in my room when I’m not there and they respected my wishes and didn’t go in my room till I gave permission for them to go in.The staff is amazing the lady that cleans my room (Ashley) is very respectful of my things. Now of course since I have a kitten there’s a liter box and she took out the bag that had the kitty litter in w/o me asking I felt bad cuz it’s not her job it’s mine but she did it anyway and I’m very appreciative of that.amazing service would definitely stay here again (been staying here for 2 weeks )And the neighbors next to you never bother you and are quite. And when my light in the bathroom stopped working they fixed it right away.

Room tip: Bottom suites are the luxury ones there also non smoking.
Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Michael G, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Akron, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2017

Wow, we are happy to hear that you were taken care off the way that you were and our that our team really paid attention to your requests. It makes our day to realize that the efforts we make made an impact on you and your experience with us. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to be there for you and remember that whenever you are in need of a nice room, we are here for you.

Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 nights while in the area visiting attractions check in was fast and easy no unexpected fees. We had a room with microwave and fridge also a safe and sitting chairs and desk area. Other than that it was a little spartan no hair drier. A small bathroom and shower that drained slowly. The beds were comfortable and the place was clean there are many places to eat and shop well within walking distance. There's a Walmart next door in the plaza. We had no problems whatsoever. If in the area I would stay here again.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank William F
Michael G, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Akron, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2017

We are delighted to hear that you feel we are priced right and that you had a comfortable stay with us while you were visiting attractions. I will let my team members here know that the hard work that they put in everyday has had a positive effect on you, our valued guest.

Thank you so much for letting us know about your stay and how we can better improve for the next time you are visiting in our area.

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

My friend and I came to Akron/Canton area for Pro Football Hall of Fame game. The hotel was only 15 minutes away from the Hall of Fame right off the highway. Very convenient! The hotel was clean and the front desk staff was very attentive. There are plenty of restaurants and things to do in the area. Highly recommend staying here.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you for allowing us to be your lodging choice. We are always pleased to hear that we were able to make a difference and provide awesome service. We appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of you and all your needs when ever you are in Akron.