“Get your (VERY GOOD) Mexican food fix here”
Review of Mi Casa

Mi Casa
Ranked #183 of 492 Restaurants in Akron
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 28 June 2017

It's low-key and we wouldn't have known about it if someone didn't point us here. But now we eat here once a week for lunch. We normally live in Texas so we have a touchy Mexican food barometer. This place scores high for us. Lots of choices, great prices (especially the lunch specials), and very good margaritas. The food is consistently good - I get the chili relleno or chili poblano in every combo I order.

Reviewed 13 January 2017

This is by far the best Mexican place around. The salsa is homemade, the guacamole is made fresh daily, the drinks are amazing, but the best part is the FOOD! We have been here many, many times and the food is always hot and delicious! The service is very friendly...and then there is Carlos..he takes customer service to another level! Love him and he always makes our grandchildren welcome and talks to each of the them. We also love the new tables, chairs and booths!

Reviewed 29 September 2016

A Friend recommended this Place. The Service is super friendly. I have tried several Dishes and everything was good. And the MARGARITAS !!!!!! For $ 6.00 you get a 16 oz Lime Margarita gold that is delicious. I am a regular now.

Reviewed 23 September 2015 via mobile

Though I am from Akron, I lived in Dallas for several years and met my husband, who is Hispanic himself there, so I'd like to think I know decent mexican food. When we moved back here, we tried so many mexican restaurants trying to find decent ones. Most of them were not good or just okay (El Rincon being one of the worst for us). They all pretty much have the same menus anyway.

Mi casa is different. Their decor is awesome - particularly their booths. Every booth and table has different and colorful art. We also have small children, one needs a high chair. Even the high chairs are decorated in bright colors and even appear to be handmade.

Food is always hot and fresh. Love their fajitas, but my favorite is the Enchiladas Supreme with the red sauce. So good. Their salsa is above average compared to the other restaurants we tried which is a plus.

Service is pretty good. There is a young woman there that is always so sweet every time we get her. I think she sings there occasionally too.

Overall, it is our favorite in Akron (other than the taco truck on South Main St). Definitely recommend!

Reviewed 12 August 2015 via mobile

I think that most Mexican eateries are pretty much the same. They all have the same menu items, a hundred different combination options, rice and beans... Mi Casa is consistent, clean and newly remodeled. We eat there about once a month, and still enjoy it every time.

Been to Mi Casa? Share your experiences!