“Beautiful restaurant with delicious food”

Cilantro Thai and Sushi
Ranked #51 of 554 Restaurants in Akron
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Chinese, Thai
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 20 August 2018

Exquisite presentation of fine Asian food- I enjoyed the shrimp and Husband had the salmon. Very nice cocktails and wine available. Enjoy the surroundings!! The bar area is gorgeous,too.

Date of visit: November 2017
1  Thank Susan H

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

We went there to celebrate our friend's birthday. The food was really good. We had Thai and Japanese food. It was delicious! I tried hot saké for the first time. Loved it! The Panang Curry was really good. Pineapple rice, vegetable roll, and Sake Sushi with salmon was also good. We had a wonderful meal and enjoyed celebrating with family and friends.

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank MehaD
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

I have been here several times beforehand have usually the meal. This time was different as the sushi was extremely disappointing. It was cold rather than room temperature. The rice and the fish both seemed to be old, not fresh.

My daughter also ordered the pineapple fried rice. While the flavor was ok, the spice was not mixed throughout the dish and as a result the over taste of the dish was inconsistent and off.

All in all this was disappointing.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

I love cilantro so I thought that I would appreciate a restaurant with the name. Unfortunately very few dishes if any, use cilantro. The food was ok. Certainly nothing special. Crab ragoons were heavy on dough. Entree was ok. Brown sauce was tasty but not enough of it. The place needs a good cleaning and to be freshened up. Carpet torn, dishes old. My expectations were high. As a result, I was disappointed.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Visited with co-workers. Ordered the Salmon, was a very generous piece of salmon. You get to choose spicy levels between 1 and 5 with 5 being the more spicy. I had a spicy level of three and I like spicy and this was just about perfect for me. As an added bonus we had Game of Thrones Ale. It was a good visit was not crowded, of course late in the evening. Entree was approximately $20 , a little on the cheap side for the portion of salmon that I received, but still not bad.

Date of visit: August 2017