“good sub sandwich”

Michaelangelo's Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery
Reviewed 4 September 2018

we had the Philly Cheese steak and the Italian and both were very good. bread soft and lightly toasted. very casual place--you order at the counter and they bring the food

Reviewed 3 September 2018

Prompt delivery, hot food. Delicious meatballs, great pizza. Would order again when I am in the area.

Reviewed 29 August 2018

We were in the mood for a white crust pizza, perhaps with chicken and spinach. Found one at Michaelangelo's with a delicious alfredo sauce to boot. They added sliced tomatoes upon my request and the result was fantastic! We will go again.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

I went to TripAdvisor to check out this place. I had never been there before. I checked out the menu while I was online and it said that they only made 8" sub sandwiches. My wife wanted an Italian sub and I wanted a meatball sub. I called the shop and told them what I wanted and the girl asked, "do you want a small or a large sub"? I advised her that I thought they only came in one size, which was 8". She said no. I told her that what the menu that I looked at online said. She informed me that I wasn't on their web site. If that is the case, how is it that when I used the phone # provided on that website that they answered the phone??? Anyways, I got there and I ended up paying just over $20 for two 12" subs that were maybe just okay. Nothing that great. I am not to happy with the response I got when I told them about me calling the # on the website and they answered. The girl said "oh, you must have been on TripAdvisor. They have the wrong menu posted there. Well.....if you know that why don't you do something about it to correct it?? Nawwhhh......I won't be back to this shop again.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

Yes , sorry to say a pizza is a pizza and there are so many varieties any more and being on vacation is not a reason to judge pizza. I can only say I liked the crust some what.