“Enjoyed...they delivered”

Michaelangelo's Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 5 November 2017

Pizza and Calzone were good. Pizza was a slight bit spicy but it was probably because of the pepperoni, calzone was good, filled nice.

Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

Got their supreme , quite good.
personal I thought OK as well but my others on my group loved it.
Pl as ce is convenient to where we stayed and they deliver

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

Very good pizza! After fishing we called in a Pizza to take back to the condo. When I paid $25 for the Pizza, I thought it was a little much? When it was ready, I opened the box and it looked pretty good and was in a big box. When we got “home” to eat it, it was very good and I realized that it was actually too big for the box. So, there is a lot of Pizza there!! Nice chewy crust, plenty of ingredients , good sauce, delicious!!

If you normally get a large, you might consider getting a medium, if you don’t want leftovers.

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

Nice people. Average food. Salad is just iceberg lettuce and few round tomatoes and a sprinkling of cheese. I would keep looking for Italian if I visit again

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

By the reviews we were expecting a more polished location, and extravagant food. We left somewhat disappointed. The pizza per slice were between a couple dollars to almost $5 a slice. Nah I don’t any of those slices had a value of that much. Free refills on soft drinks. The building itself will scare you away. We was with someone, and I found it online as high reviews, if not we would have drove right by. I believe they a lot of regulars; but we probably wouldn’t go back.