“Excellent everything.”

Bella Pizza and Subs
Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

We ordered a pizza, couple of Stromboli, and a calzone for delivery. Wow! Not only were they spot on the delivery time they gave us but everything was hot and fresh. The Stromboli was excellent and I would highly recommend it. The calzone and pizza were good too; but, the Stromboli!

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

We eat this regularly and it always consistent and good I highly recommend
The pizza is great and so are the sandwiches and lasagna

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 27 August 2018

Yes another pizza yet ; I had it delivered. Didn't have to go out for it.Was brought to my room along with wings and a salad. they also have hot and cold subs ;manicotti ; stromboli and calzone ; oh, also lasagna.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

Delicious pizza with high quality cheese! Pickup or delivery BUT they are CASH ONLY! Luckily this trip I remembered to get cash back at the grocery or we wouldn’t have been able to enjoy their pizza and salad on our lazy night this trip.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 9 July 2018

the pizza was like it had no sauce it was almost like eating hard bread i won't go there anymore the salad had i cherry tomato sliced in half and 2 little strings of cheese let me say i was not impressed

Date of visit: April 2018