“Family friendly and fantastic food”
Review of Roma Pizza & Subs

Roma Pizza & Subs
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 19 June 2015 via mobile

We made this our first stop for dinner. Read review's prior to our beach trip and they were spot on. Very friendly upon entering and the hostess walked us thru their variety of menu items. Husband got a giant slice of pizza, daughter had the grilled chicken salad and my other daughter and I split the huge portion of spaghetti and meatballs. We all agreed that it was the best Italian food we have had in a long time. Definitely eating here again before we leave and will return in the future. Only downside is that the parking lot is very small.

Reviewed 18 June 2015

My husband and I have been here before and enjoy the service and the food. On this visit, my husband got a salad with grilled chicken and loved it. I got the cheesesteak sandwich and it was delicious. The place is always crowded at lunch and the service could not be friendlier!

We'll be back again!

Reviewed 15 June 2015

Roma was recommended to me and I am glad I went. The staff was helpful from the first moment and was willing to create a pizza any way we wanted it. The pizza was very tasty and reasonably priced. The staff went out of there way to be helpful, even offering to get us refills even though there was a soft drink dispenser available close by for customers to serve themselves. I'd happily return to Roma. It was good and the people were friendly.

Reviewed 11 June 2015

There is an online menu that is way out of date. There are new owners and a pared down menu. We ordered the white pizza and it was fantastic! The menu is much more basic, but if the pizza is an indication it's a hit. It is still cash and debit only, and they do not deliver. They also close fairly early, 9:00 I believe.

1  Thank lisawG1405CO
Reviewed 10 June 2015 via mobile

Ok....I'll do it....
I'll throw the gauntlet down.

This place has the best Cheesesteak sandwiches I've ever had.
Anywhere.

Prove me wrong world.

Pizza is an excellent NY style, calzones are outstanding, nice bottled beer selection, and the staff is great. The couple that runs this place are great people, and you can tell they care about their customers and their product.

1  Thank aquariumgravel