“The best pizza , calzone , and subs on the beach !!!!”
Review of Roma Pizza & Subs

Roma Pizza & Subs
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 26 May 2015

Great hand tossed pizza dough . Calzone , manicotti, spaghetti (Homemade sauce), salads , subs , cheesesteak is outstanding !!! Family atmosphere . Credit Cards are not accepted ! Just great value in food prices without giving the 2.5 to 3 percent for credit card fees . Bank with a teller machine is a block away . No alcohol is served which means no problems with "overserved" customers . Try Roma- dine in or take out - you won't be disappointed !!

Reviewed 6 May 2015

This restaurant only accepts cash. When on vacation I only carry credit cards.. I have never been to a restaurant at a beach that only wants CASH. Even MC Donald's takes cards. I was embarrassed when I ordered & I did not have cash. I left without my dinner.

1  Thank joan818
Reviewed 5 May 2015

We had the Roma Special pizza and it was amazing! The crust was tasty and very delicious. The toppings were baked to perfection and we were very pleased. Will definitely visit again.

Reviewed 30 April 2015

The front desk waitress was super friendly. Many locals come here as she called them by name. I think people who come there appreciate being appreciated for their business

Reviewed 17 March 2015

We have enjoyed Roma's for years. Nicky and Sabrina (the owners) never fail to produce a fantastic meal. Don't be fooled into thinking they just do pizza. Their subs are super, and their lasagna and other pasta dishes are superb. We always celebrate when they come back from winter hiatus so that we can indulge ourselves. See for yourself why we think they are truly a treasure on the beach.

1  Thank Jay S